Thursday, January 17, 2008

Self portrait

Many thanks to Jameel at http://muqata.blogspot.com/ for the lovely, lovely photo. Really. It captures me exactly! Aside from the hair color. I mean, I used to be blonde. I have also had black hair, various colors of brown and the like. Right now I am at a sort of streaky coppery brown.
I love dying my hair. I consider it to be one of my hobbies. Up there with writing, bike riding and eating chocolate.

But, anyway, aside from that, very nice likeness. :)

Maybe I will put it on Jdate?

7 comments:

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

heh :)

thanks for the link -- I think I'm getting more traffic from your blog than vice versa!

Emah S said...

Enjoying your writing, and the picture is adorable! Keep smiling...

Ye'he Sh'mey Raba Mevorach said...

Hi Gila - Powerful stuff. I'm glad Jameel blogged about your blog.

Frum Jew in Recovery said...

Gila, you do have the makings of the next Nice Jewish Girl. Or is that you,lol.

Gila said...

Nice Jewish Girl of the blog fame? I followed and very much appreciated her blog (and sincerely hope that she is doing well today) but...umm...suffice it to say that we are in rather different places when it comes to relgious observance.

aliyah06 said...

I LOVE your writing!! This is great stuff--and it makes me (1) smile and (2) keep reading. Keep it up, please!

Danny Brothers said...

Can't see the picture...

I'm kinda waiting to see some shrapnel scarred Jewish girl! Now I'm scared!