Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another non-sequitor--fun links

Did a bit of web-surfing this morning and collected some funky new links for my blogroll, which I am now presenting for your reading pleasure.

I also corrected the Washington Gardener link. The blog is the internet incarnation of the Washington Gardener magazine, which was dreamed up and is produced by my friend Kathy Jentz. I have known Kathy since high school; she was one of the few people who could find something to like in me even in those days when I had no social skills to speak of. (I was a bit of a pill in high school, to put it mildly). A couple years back she decided to find a job she could be passionate about, and the Washington Gardener was born. If you are in DC, and into gardening, well, 'tis the season. Check her out!

3 comments:

WashingtonGardener said...

Thanks for the link, Gila! Today was spent doing back-breaking gardening chores but one thing you can see is it is immediate gratification and you can SEE the results.

kinzi said...

Gila, wahoo, to be considered funky at my age is a high compliment. I look forward to keeping an eye on your blog and reading more about your on-going story. Maybe this will even force me to get my blog-roll act together.

And I'll keep you in mind as I post about the the stuff going on on the other side of the Jordan River. :) (in addition to stuff about my kids, anyway)

Jack said...

the Washington Gardener

Sounds like a great title for a short story.