Friday, August 8, 2008

Hi everyone! Sorry for being so out of touch recently (especially as I have left you all waiting for the godforsaken chicken). I started a new job this week and that has taken up a lot of my mental energy.

Posting will resume.....

*************Update***************

Baila just suggested that I have a contest where people make up the end of the story. I think that this is a great idea! Anyone who is so inclined, please feel free to propose your version.

Ummm...for obvious reasons, the comment moderation will remain in effect for this contest, but I will try to approve comments promptly.

2 comments:

Baila said...

As long as it's good things, Gila...

Maybe you should have some kind of contest for your readers to make up the end of the story. It'll take the pressure off of you....

Shabbat Shalom.

kleine Maus said...

What about a story about a defined terroristic suicide chicken?