Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gaza

My apologies to all and sundry (but in particular to my fellow Israelis) for ignoring the war on my blog. My excuses are as follows: it is year-end and I am an accountant; I just got internet at home yesterday and ...I do not know exactly what to say.

I will think of something and post it later, but in the meantime:

1) This guy is saying part of what I am thinking, and very well.

2) Jack has pulled together a collection of what everyone else is saying.

3) This video says a bit more of what I am thinking.

2 comments:

Maus said...

It would have sounded more plausible if you would have written of being stuck in a local pub for the past weeks, because of your admiration for the ..........ceiling in this magnificocent place.

aliyah06 said...

Far more persuasive than much of what has been said....